CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Warrior, Crazy man and Temple

here is my little warrior who was supposed to help T.J. cut off the men arms who were attacking the sheep.
I have no idea who Trent is supposed to be, but I know that he is someone from the Book of Mormon. I will ask him later.

Here he is preaching to everyone to repent. Still unsure of who he is.
Here is a picture that we got of the temple after we were done with our session. I love the way it looks at night! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Collen Gehrig said...

He is Samuel the Lamanite preaching to the people to repent...now what I want to know is who got to shoot arrows at him???

Kelsey Carreon said...

He is Samuel the Lamanite. That is a great picture Jenny. I say we blow it up and frame it!