CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

update

The Paxman has begun to get his first teeth. Yes teeth. He has been quite fussy for the past two days and I saw the one coming through on the bottom on Saturday and on Sunday he wouldn't eat much and was fussy at least for him. On Monday he was flipping his head back when I was trying to hold him and I saw two new teeth on the top and one more on the bottom already broken through.

Maxman said something completely blog worthy the other day. We were driving in the car discussing dinner and the kids settled on Grilled Cheese and Tomato soup. Max sat back and said how he hated gril cheese and did not want grill cheese. I asked him what he wanted and he said that he wanted Boy-cheese sandwich and that Sissy could have a girl-cheese sandwich.

Mika is quite the reader lately. She reads the bedtime story most nights and has asked if she could start reading Harry Potter, I told her a long time ago that when she read the book she could watch the movie so I am going to get her the book today. We meet with her teacher tomorrow about the advanced reading program they want to put her in. She is on par with everything else in her age group, but just loves to read and it shows.

Now on to me. I got an email from my friend Angie the other day and I thought it was so funny to see something in her post that she was doing. So I am going to let the cat out of the bag, I have been training for the Rock and Roll Marathon in Arizona with some people here. I am on week 4 of the program. I wanted to get a little ways into the program before I made an announcement to make sure that I was going to stick with it. It is not until January over the Martin Luther King Holiday weekend. I am scared because this weekend is a 9 mile run!! I am going to pass out after I know but it will burn all the calories that I am going to eat that night at the melting pot. I love that place.

Trent and getting through the 15th of October deadline and we are staying extremly busy.
Mika and I head out to VA in two weeks and she is so excited!

1 comments:

Collen Gehrig said...

I think it is funny how Mika is called Sissy and that is the same nickname mom has with her family...and something tells me Max does not know that! Very cute.