CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 25, 2007

Ok So I didn't post pictures

But I will I have a video and some pictures and the rest are on my desktop at home, which I am not I am in Eugene right now recovering from surgery, everything went better then expected and I am recovering a lot faster then even I thought, gotta love pain meds, I just think I am doing well because I can't really feel the pain.


Well before Trent and I came down here we have been working on a shed in the backyard. Not a tiny one either 10 x 14 I have pictures and video on this computer with Trent and I working on the floor and me using a nail gun for the first time. This first one obviously of Trent. Trent the tool man went a little crazy at a clients lately and well I think in absolute fear of him with a nail gun in hand let him walk out of the shop with almost every tool a man could imagine, or at least enough to fill the back of his truck until he goes back for round two, so if you need to borrow anything you know who to come to. (It was actually bartering but I like my story better)

Now I am just waiting for my video to download.

On another note for those of you who didn't know I was having surgery. I had a hernia fixed on Tuesday and also I large muscle tear in my abdomen wall were a soft tissue mass was coming through. It didn't feel soft to me and I couldn't take the pain any longer. On a good note I don't think that my tummy muscles have ever been so tight. Gotta love children and what they do to you. I get to go home tomorrow though! Granny flew in tonight and is spending the day with Mika until we pick up the boys and head home.

Trent has been the ultimate caretaker and I don't think I would be doing half as good as I am now without him.

So without further ado hear is me using a nail gun and actually working and as Trent said not shopping.




0 comments: