CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

The Rides





The first pictures is of the twirly ride that just makes you sick. The next ride was the drop zone. The last time I rode something like that was at Lagoon and now I remember why I haven't since. Max and Mika loved it. Max was sitting next to the teenage boy who kept asking him to give him high five at the top before we dropped and and he kept saying "I can't my mom told me to hold on" what a good boy. Just take a close look at Max's face in the last picture that about sums it up. When we were driving home later that night and man was it late, 11:30 pm. (it doesn't get dark here until 10:00 pm) We asked him if he would ride it again and he asked if we could come back tomorrow and do it again. Trent then asked him if was scared and Max said"I SCREAMED LIKE A LITTLE GIRL!"

That is the comment on the week in my mind. The stuff that comes out of his mouth constantly keeps us entertained.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: