CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 12, 2007

My cousin Ash has created a monster!

I promise that as soon as I get a third party over the age of 7 out on the boat I will post video or pictures of me wakeboarding. When my cousin Ashley and her friends were in town I took them wakeboarding one night and thanks to her friend Taylor's great instruction I was able to get up (but not for long) on my second try well I have had no problem getting up since and have become addicted! I can't believe how much fun it is. I am determined to jump the entire wake and get it on video before it gets to cold outside and if I am lucky even jump it toeside! Every night when poor Trent asks what we are doing I say going on the boat! We live only a mile from the boat launch, so it is not hard to get to. Hopefully in the next couple of week I will have some pictures of me out on the water.

0 comments: