CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 01, 2007

The Race

I am so far behind in my blogging but I will try to catch up this week.

What we have to up to in a nutshell.

Oct 19th - I celebrated my 29th birthday by flying to San Francisco with two friends Gina and Tara for the Nike Women's Marathon

Oct. 20th - Went sight seeing and did lots of shopping, added to the shoe collection. I will have to take pictures of my new set up.

My 10 year high school reunion was also on this day but San Fran with friends sounded like more fun.

Oct. 21st - ran the race with friends and my little sis who I am waiting for to update her blog to back up my story of the true events of the trek around San Francisco.

Oct 22nd - went and got pampered with friends, Gina and Tara at the Cold Creek Spa for all our hard efforts in running the race.

Oct. 23rd - back to work at the slave drivers office

Oct 24th - was a blur but maybe it will came back to me ahh it did, I tried to block this day out. Took Max to ER for more stitches, butcher knifes and capri suns don't mix!

Oct. 25th - Work, job interview, and Mika's first achievement day activity (a father daughter event)

Oct, 26th - worked, Mika finally had her 8th birthday party, High School Musical Sleep-over

Oct. 27th - Sleep-over ended, soccer game, Trunk or Treat

Oct. 28th - Ward primary program, I am the chorister, took the Johnson's to Bonneville Damn to see all the Salmon

Oct. 29th - Down time with kids

Oct. 30th - went to work, went all over Portland in search of Hannah Montana stuff for concert that night. Stood in line to meet the Jonas brothers with Mika and her friend at a place near our house were they were signing autographs, got hit on by the 19 year old Jonas Brother (if you want more details on that story you will have to email me I won't post that one), went to Hannah Montana

Oct. 31st - for some unknown reason I am room mom again, sooo... put on classroom party, went to Trent's office for Treat and Treating with the boys and to hand out candy, came home and did more Trick or Treating. Only to be thrown up on by Paxton before we left because of the mass amounts of candy that he ate at Trent's office.

Pictures to be coming soon!

Jen

2 comments:

Angie said...

Stitches again? You have to call me and tell me. And you look AMAZING Jen. You're TINY! Love your haircut too. You rock.

Angie said...

Stitches again for Max? Call me and tell me what happened. And Jen you are TINY! You look amazing. I love your haircut. You rock!