CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Short Update

I am at work and thought I would take a minute to say yes we are still alive. A friend of mine brought it to my attention that I have not blogged in 1 month and 13 days a while ago so it has been longer then that now. I have some amazing pictures to post from Trent and I's vacation that was just wonderful. I have never been as tan as I am now in my entire life. The carribean treated us well.

Hopefull by the end of this week I will have some pictures up from the trip and some of the goodies that Trent bought for me along the way!

3 comments:

Tara Edwards said...

Yeah!!! Welcome back to my digital universe.

Angie said...

Where's the blogging? I chatted with your mom at Katy's wedding. Your mom is amazing and is sooo beautiful! Good luck you ladies on the marathon! Miss you guys so much!!!!!

Lyf2.0 said...

Ok, Jenny. You need to do better than this. Since last May??? Come on dude!