CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 03, 2006

Superman

Here is a picture of our little superman on Halloween night. I thought letting Max stuff himself with as much candy as humanly possbile might be the way to go with him. After 1 night he had polished off all of his candy (that bag was full to the rim when we were finished) and then proceeded to attack his sisters' bag, which led to a classic Mika/Max fight, which usually consists of Max sitting on her lording over all and getting what he wants until Mom or Dad catch him. My plan of having my child get so sick of candy by overdose backfired in my face and just futher fulled his addiction. Trent is always amazed at how much fruit he can eat, I think it is just a substitute for his sugar addiction that mom refuses to support.

0 comments: