CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Picturess from VA

I was limited with the pictures that I could take during my trip out to VA, I had to leave my camera behind for Trent to video and take pictures of Mika at her violin recital. I did however fall in love with my dad's camera it was awsome. I need one of those. We have this little 5 megapixel cannon elph that we got before we went to Africa ( we needed something small that we could hide in our pockets ). First we have to purchase yet another camcorder (this will be Trent and I's fifth since we have been married) we have the worst luck with those. Enough of my tagent lets get to the pictures.

Most of these picutes are of Paxton because who else would we want pictures of (just kidding). Beenie's graduation was fabulous and a good time was had by all. There wasn't much sleeping and somehow we all managed to remain happy and as sane as could be expected. With the execption of someone (who shall remain nameless but you now who you are ) having a complete meltdown and there was that other person who couldnt' sleep one night, afraid that an albino monk was going to jump through their bedroom window. For those of you who have read the Da Vinci code you know what I am talking about.

3 comments:

Collen Gehrig said...

To be fair...the meltdown did not come till Monday....which was caused mainly in part by the traffic and metro of the DC area....it was a great to have all of you out here though...and that ADORABLE BABY!! I do have to say my hair and makeup looks fab...who could have done that???

Kelsey Carreon said...

I totally wished I could have been there. It has been ages since we all have been together. It would have been a blast.

Kelsey

Kelsey Carreon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.