CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 02, 2006

The Master Cleanse

I am blogging about this because I believe it will make me stick to it better if I document the whole process. A friend of mine who is a major health guru told me about this after she heard how sick Trent and I have been lately and said to give it a try, so here we go. This is otherwise known as the lemonade diet. I can't believe Trent is doing it with me, he has called me about 8 times today to see how I am doing and so far so good. He is already wanting to chew his arm off. Basically this is a liquid cleanse and so far I have to say that it is working. You are supposed to do this for a minimum of 10 days so for the next 10 days you will have to bare with my daily blogs to help me stay on tract. My friend said the worst day is Sunday's when you are tempted to eat food more then ever. Trent and I have nothing going on before we leave for Texas so we figured now is as good a time as any to try this. I hope that Trent stays on this to make it easier for me I don't think I could handle him eating in front of me. I always cave when he eats in front of me and go for that Sundae that I don't need or that bowl of deep fried whatever that he has made up. Stay tuned for tomorrow and I promise no details, there are things you don't want to know about this cleanse, just an update to make sure I haven't fallen off the wagon.

0 comments: