CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The present from Hell


Then they brought out the present from Hell! If only someone could have been video taping my face when this was brought out. Oh yes a stinky ferret. It was the worst smelling thing ever. Do not be fooled by it's sweet fuzzy exterior this thing come straight from the deepths of Hell. Trent finally decided to hold his present after I told him the only thing I remembered about Sarah (Hill's) Ferret was that it stunk and would bite me. Right on cue the nasty little thing latched on to Trent and dug in. Hence the first picture is half the bit. That little thing has sharp teeth too! I will try to post a video with it's teeth soon. I just sat there with Pax on my lap as I saw the little things mouth open and dig in. Trent tried to shake the little thing off next thing I saw was an arm flailing around with a ferret attached to it. Well later the kids let the little monster from it's cage the next thing I heard was screaming like never before and Trent's little nephew Trey, with the nasty little thing attached to leg as he is kicking trying to get it off. Well we left the party without it and which ever relative brings it to my house will be getting it dropped off on their front porch! And that really was his present that is not a joke! Yes that is my Hubby's family. Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Kelsey Carreon said...

UGH!! I hate ferrets!! They are gross little creatures. Doesn't his family realize that you have three children... there is no need for a pet!

The Monks said...

Ack - I agree that ferrets are vile, and they stink like crazy. I may be a crazy cat and dog lady, but no ferret will ever cross my threshhold.

The Monks said...

You should have gotten the ugliest dog.

Collen Gehrig said...

Speechless

Collen Gehrig said...

Speechless

Collen Gehrig said...

Speechless

Kelsey Carreon said...

Is it just me or does it look like the ferret is sniffing at the small toes near the cage..... the next victim maybe!