CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My House has been Tara-ized

So I am sitting at work and I get a call from the Brenna and my friend Tara is at my house and she is looking around and knows that I am about to lose my mind getting everything done before Mika's baptism and Granny and Papa come to town. I was so stressed by Trent's back going out again running him back and forth because he couldn't drive, cleaning the house, keeping up with the kids, getting things done at work before the big 15th deadlines and playing the office Meanie by telling people that it was not my problem and they had 8 months to get their stuff to us and I was sorry about whatever their excuse was but that they would just have to wait until after the 15th. One woman actually came in and Trent was stuck on one of those big balances balls and I had just left him alone for a minute, really I was next store putting some stuff in the mail and she walked in and just walked back to his office and let Pax out running like a mad man. Trent tried to move and he was in between crying and screaming in pain. I am trying to catch Pax before he made a beeline for the door and went into traffic. (yes I have learned from experience) Anyway I get Trent off the ball and leave him on the ground the the client who is coming in the 11th hour after many notices to get her stuff to us at a much earlier date. Still wants to meet with Trent. I think my look and reaction, "You're joking right" must have thrown her off and made her highness a little miffed.  So I said if she wanted to have a chance of having her taxes done she could just leave her information with us and we would try to get them done before the 15th which was two days away and told her next time to follow the deadlines to ensure that their is enough time to complete her return in time. 


Anyway I am sitting at my desk and I have the hiccups because I am stressed and I get this call and Tara the decorating Goddess has offered her services to make my house look pretty! I have to tell you. My hiccups went away the second I hung up the phone. She was such a lifesaver and I must say did an amazing job. We shopped away and rearranged this and everything was in order by the time that they came. She even gave up her Friday cleaning day and I am now using her cleaning lady. I haven't had time to look for a new one and I have to say Mirna did an amazing job. I loved it. My baseboards have never looked so clean. This women paid such attention to detail when cleaning I know that my search is over.

Here are some pics of some of the things that we did.










1 comments:

Tara Edwards said...

It was fun :) Thanks for letting me play! Anytime!