CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

They have arrived

The Papa and Granny arrived and a good time was had by all. Papa played golf in the rain, Mika's baptism went great, we ate, shopped, laughed, shopped, visited, shopped, played, shopped, met new people oh yeah did I mention shopping!


First off we pick up Granny and Papa from the airport and Papa had announced that he needed (notice not wanted) needed HDTV so off to Costco we go to get a new T.V. and I must say that it is beautiful. So after Trend and Papa cruised the isles they discussed the different options LCD, plasma, DLP they decided on a nice DLP I guess that 61 inches will have to do. 

Papa was in a very generous mode this trip as my happy little typing fingers can attest. Oh yes I have finally gotten my dream computer. The Macbook Pro and oh do I love it. Trent has even been sneaking in and using it whenever he gets the chance. I am still learning but I love it so much. I have already been having lots of fun playing with my itunes, and playing around with photos on Adobe Elements. (digital scrapbooking here I come)




0 comments: