CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Another Lame Attempt

So here is yet another lame attempt to give a quick update on the chaos we call our lives. 


Lets go youngest to oldest.

Paxman is quite the crazy man lately. He got his first ear infection and has one in each ear. He is truly a man when it comes to be sick, he is completely helpless.  He is out of the crib now is sleeping a bed! Just when we thought his speech was improving we had to go and mess that up. Now he speaks half in English and the other half in Hungarian. (Our temp nanny is Hungarian as well and the live-in comes this Friday) He enjoys doing the opposite of whatever I say and does it with a grin on his face. This kid is so much like me it is scary! He always has a bruise or scratch on his forehead, like I did and just runs non-stop. Last night he was riding his razor scooter around the house with a sword in the other hand whacking anything in his way. When ever anyone does anything he doesn't like he looks at them sternly and says bad or niem (Hungarian for "no") He loves Superman, Elmo, trains and wants whatever you have. He still loves to snuggle and give lots of kisses though and can give you looks that will break your heart. 

Max is becoming my little man. He has changed so much the past couple of months. He is growing like a weed. I had to go and by new clothes and shoes yet again for this kid tonight. He is only a size away from Miss Mika who is tall for her age as well. All I can say for Max is that he was truly blessed with the greatest combination of Doman and Haddow genes. He is quite the Heart breaker as well and always is talking about a girl or two from school especially the older girls. I see him standing next to kids his age and he looks like a giant. He has mellowed out so much recently and I actually want to take this kid out in public now! He says the cutest things and loves to just sit and talk with me. 

Mika is always on the go at dance socializing with friends, going to parties, school work, she is rarely home. She is such a huge help around the house when she is here. She loves her new room and loved picking out the bed and the bedding that goes with it. She got a white daybed and Brown and Pink Bedding. She is excited about having Monika come and live with us. Her main reason is that the house will be even again 3 boys and 3 girls. 

I am just getting by, with putting in all nighters, trips to the E.R. and hospital (everyone thought it was appendicitis including the surgeon) for ovarian issues, I will spare readers the details, getting ready for Monika, becoming Trent's new IT go to person and still finding time to do taxes I think I am ready to just collapse. I promised myself I would update and then I am off to bed. The good news it I no longer have a ugly cast attached to my foot! I swear I will never pick a pair of running shoes again because I wanted to look cool. Back to the old Sacouny's I go.

Trent just works. LOL 

1 comments:

Angie said...

I love the thought of Paxton on a scooter in the house with a sword in the other hand yelling "niem!" I had to laugh out loud!!!