CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My crazy,crazy life

Today was a murphy day and by Murphy day I mean Murphy's Law. 

So I have been married almost ten years now and never had my carpets professionally cleaned just one of those things that I have never gotten around to and out of desperation and a funny sound coming from my own steam cleaner I figured it was time. We have cream colored carpets in our home which is suicide with three kids I know but it came with the house. 
 
First I have to say that the guys who cleaned it were amazing and they are Clever Choice if you life in the Portland area. 
Mika and her friend came home and thought we had got new carpet installed if that gives you any indication. 
So anyway I have been refinishing my kids bathroom and had jus
t finished glazing the cabinets and was showing my friend Jen what they looked like. I then closed the door to walk her out and say goodbye to Eny(who has been watching the kids) we were downstairs for a just a minutes talking at the door and Katy was coming downstairs to go home when she came running screaming bloody murder all I heard was Pax and thought something awful had happened and came running upstairs only to see a sea of black. Black paint was every where, on the walls, the carpet, on kids. Eny and Jen come up and I think were scared by how calm I was being. I just picked up Paxton put him in the tub,got out my steam cleaner and started to try to reverse the mess he had made. It was really like something out of a movie. 
Of course this had to occur 3 hours after the carpets were cleaned! Black paint every where. I am surprised to say that with 3 of us cleaning for
 an hour it almost looks like this incident never occurred.

So I leave you with just imagine this picture but with a five gallon called 2 more kids and black paint.!

1 comments:

Gina Johnson said...

holy cow!! and you were calm?? very proud you must be, young jedi!! I would have flipped.