CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Day 2 Sucks

I was doing great all day with this and now I have a monster headache and you can't take anything on this. It doesn't help that I have to make all my kids meals and watch them eat. I am tired, cranky and want a sandwich. I haven't really craved food that much and realized that it takes a few days to off this thing and we are going on vacation and I don't want to be having problems because of what I eat. I am just trying to come up with every excuse that I can to do this another time. We have to much going on right now and well ahhhhh!

On another note we went to the grocery store tonight with the kids and at the end Mika stubbed her toe. She was fine until she looked at her toe and then realized that it was bleeding a little bit. The drama queen really came out tonight. It was truly an Oscar deserving performance. You would have thought the toe had fallen off by her reaction and when I wouldn't turn the lights on in the car then she really starting going nuts, if it was at all even possible for her to act more crazy then she already was. Then she proceeded to tell us that it was her only hope (refering to the lights coming on in the car). There was wailing and nashing of teeth going on in the back of the car and it lasted the entire trip home. I was wishing at that point to just knock me out.

Another little tagent it was 10 o'clock when we were getting home ( both Trent and I are in a complete fog from this thing and thought it was on 8, we really need help) anyway there was this kid ridding his bike couldn't be more then 10 on a fairly busy road, in the pitch black dark, in the rain, holding a flashlight with one hand (at least he had that or I would have probably hit him because his clothing and bike were so dark) but what was this little boy doing out so late at night on his bike in the rain. Trent says he has seen him later riding his bike then that. I am in total shock and appauled, but that is just me. and were was he coming from so late at night. Anyway enough I am off to sabatoge Trent into breaking the cleanse and taking the fall...of course "Adam" must follow. hehehehe

1 comments:

Mau said...

Completely random...I was a bit bored, and was clicking through the "next random blog" button, and found your page.

Amazing thing is that I'm on the Master Cleanse too. Just finished Day 3.

I've been posting about it...check me out.

chopage.blogspot.com

Later...be strong.