CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

More from South Padre


Here we are with the turtles. We went to this fun place called Seaturtle Inc. They are a non-profit organization to help save the sea turtles the kids had fun looking at them and Max even touched a few only to learn that the baby sea turtles in the gift shop had parasites. Who would put parasite infested turtles in little open containers on the floor at a kids level with no signs??

Trent was so proud of his body boarding so I thought I would post another picture. I even went out and tried it, my only advice is don't wear a two piece while attempting this.
I am not sure if this video will post but here is Trent on what they call the Boogie Bahn at Schlitterbahn.
Mika and Ellie going around the lazy river that turns into rapids later on. I found that out while I was on with the baby. I quickly got off as to not scar Paxton for life and wonder why he is afraid of water later in life. Posted by Picasa

0 comments: