CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 05, 2007

Bloggable hair




I finally got my hair done after my months of a much needed hair trim.

My hair was almost down to my waist and so I had her do some massive layering to lightenup the heavy load that was pulling on my head. I also had 2 different colors and some very subtle highlights put in my hair. I don't know why but I am always in a good mood after getting my hair done. It makes me feel like I have accomplished something wonderful that day. Pretty sad I know considering it took the 4 1/2 hours to do with one trip while the highlights were setting in to get Pax from the sitter who had to go to an appoinment by two and the trip back and forth was the perfect amount of time to have the highlights set!

1 comments:

Granny said...

Jenny,

Your hair looks great.

Love,

Mommy