CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 12, 2007

The TIVO has taken over

Yestereday I realized how much our family has come to depend on TIVO. Last night Trent was making Nachos for me and Max was supposed to be getting ready for bed, he was torn between the two tasks and finally came the the ultimate decision. He got off the chair to run upstairs and brush his teeth, before he ran upstairs though he looked at Trent and put his hand up as though he was holding a remote and made a beep noise and said I paused you and that he had to remain frozen since he had been paused and wait until he got back. Trent gave me one of those looks as I actually had the real thing in my hand at the same time. Max is truly a product of his environment!

1 comments:

Granny said...

That is so precious.

Ans So Max.


Love,

Granny