CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Shamless Shopping

I was being so good at picking up some things for my children until a friend on the phone reminded me that I was not buying anything for myself right as I was walking by the Ann Taylor store. Well then there is the problem that I NEEDED shoes to go with my new outfit from Ann Taylor and if you go to Ann Taylor then you must visit the Loft to see what comparable outfits are there as well,which led to more shoes, and a phone call blaming friend that shopping excursion is all their fault and they must deal with the rath of hubby when he discovers that, which will lead to yet another conversation with friend sparking yet another shameless shopping excursion... In all my shamlessness I am going to take a page from Beenie's blog and post my shameless purchases (and yes they made my day, even sadder I know) and for you moms out there wondering why does this sound so familiar go and read "If you Give a Mouse a Cookie"


The dress that started it all...

There were also two sale sweaters but I could not find their pictures on the site. With this great new dress I had to go and find new shoes! Off to Nordies I went!
The Red Shoes ! The shoes are just like these but patent leather.


Next came the loft! They had a dress almost just like the black one but brown so how could I say no...



Then there was this red skirt to go with the shoes and to make the outfit I needed the belt and the shirt.



There were some other shirts but then walking by this little shoe store they called my name really they did! They go perfectly with the necklace and earings that I got in Arizona to
congratulate myself for finishing the marathon.









2 comments:

Granny said...

You sure your mothers daughter.


The outfits are beautiful and I know you look great in them.

Maybe you can pass them on to me when you tire of them.

Love,

Mommy

Kelsey Carreon said...

I don't think I would have a husband at the end of the day after a shopping spree like that!! If it's not on the clearance rack and under $25 it won't be in my closet. I love the outfits though, they are beautiful.