CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Chop, Chop


After talking about it for a while I finally took the plunge and cut my hair. I was able to have enough to donate to Locks of Love, which made it even better. I love my new haircut. I was scared and afraid that I would miss having long hair until I did it the next morning after my long run. It went so quick that I didn't miss my long hair one bit. As soon as it was chopped off I looked in the mirror and said I feel like a grown-up!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Kelsey Carreon said...

I love all the updates!! The kids are all so cute and Mikayla is gorgeous. Christina wore Mikayla's Blue fleece pants and jacket to school today and kept tellig her dad "This Kaya's dad. She give to me!!" it was so cute.

BTW I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE HAIR!!!