CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Labor Day


For Labor Day we went out on the Columbia River with a bunch of frien Theds. We went to this place called Rooster Rock which is quite famous in the area while is is beautiful and has a great beach, shallow water that goes on forever for kids to play in, that is not the reason why this is so famous it is also a clothing optional beach. There is a section that is reserved for those who choose to go without, and somehow they ended up on our end of the beach. The kids were climbing up this great sand wall and jumping down and rolling down it,then they all came running over, mind you the age range was 1 -16 years old and the older kids were all girls, on that note the kids come running over yelling something and I see Mika on the ground sitting up but not coming with the rest and this man walking toward her. The closer I get I see that she is crying because she hurt her leg and the good samaritan is nude. yes nude. I don't think I have ever sprinted that fast in sand and my friend Gina went up and started confronting the man in a disagreement about where the boundries were. All the while he is just standing there sans clothes about 10 feet away from Mika and I. I spent most of my time shielding Mika's eyes and I am sorry to report that I do not have pictures. Throughout all this you ask what happened to the men. They had snuck off to one of the boats and went wakeboarding for 2 hours leaving the women and children helpless surrounding my wandering naked men.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: