CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 27, 2007

While the men are at play the trash goes away!



I have been on an anti clutter spree in our house and I love it. Poor Trent came home after I had raided the pantry and fridge of everything that I deemed trashable. Goodwill was loving it this morning. Trent's office is located next to a Goodwill drop off center and I love it. When ever I go on one of my spree's I just load up the Truck and off it goes. I love it.

I am continually amazed at how much clutter can build up in such a short time.



This weekend Trent is leaving to go watch the Steelers play in AZ with the Papa and I have free reign to attack the garage. I can't wait! Nothing makes me happier then having everything in it's place just the way I like it. Me the label maker are going to be busy this weekend!

1 comments:

Tara Edwards said...

I know it's not a "Sunday" thing to do, but I love coming home from church and attacking a closet or a dresser. I always end up with bags to send with Myrna on Tuesday! She loves it and I love it!