CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Falling for eachother all over again!

For our 9th anniversary Trent and I decided it was time to take the plunge! This was my surprise and it showed that he actually listens when I talk! Trent asked me a while ago what I wanted to do and I said white water rafting! It was so much fun. We drove up to Washington and crossed the beautiful Bridge of the Gods to get there and watched the awsome Kite Boarders and Wind Surfers on the Beautiful Columbia River Gorge (there was a competition going on that day). We drove up to the White Salmon River and let the anniversary adventure begin! It was a class III-IV rapids and the trip about 2.5 hours. The pictures that you see our from the falls that we went over and came out alive! Trent is up front and I am back behind him.

After the falls we headed up this place called Skamania Lodge which was amazing! The whole place was so beautiful with amazing views and great food. I had the best creme brulee of my life with huckleberries in it. Luckly for Sunday Brunch they had little mini ones and O I kept eating those.


Posted by Picasa

0 comments: