CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 16, 2007

My little girl

Here is a picture of Mika that reminds me of me when I was a little girl. Always posing for the camera.
Here is Mika after the award ceremony with the other little girls in her class.
There are days when I look at Mika and I just want to cry. I know this sounds strange but she is entering into an age in were there are times I look at her and she doesn't look like my little girl any more but all grown up. This is one of those pictures were I got a glimpse of the grown-up Mika. I was talking to my mom the other day on the phone having a mini freak out about Mika growing up. She is turning 8 next month and is always telling me how happy she is to have me as her mom, and that I am the coolest mom ever, etc... I just don't ever want that to ever come to an end. She is such a sweet liitle girl who is so amazingly talented at everything that she does. Things just seem to come to see easy to her at everything she tries and she is such a great helper in our home. She is great with the boys and helps clean up. I just don't know what I would do without her. I can't believe that next month she is turning 8.
Then a moment later she is back to reminding me that she is just a kid!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: