CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Weekend Getaway


Trent and I had the privilege to go down to Sun River and watch Mike Reid play in the Jeld-Wen Tradition the weekend of his birthday. Courtesy of Papa and Granny we stayed in the River Lodges there which I have to say was the most amazing room I have ever stayed in. We had a wonderful time down there without children walking the golf course cheering on Radar Reid, catching up with Randolyn and the kids and just relaxing. We slept, dinned and just had an extremely relaxing weekend there. I had never been to Sun River before but for those of you who have been to Sun Valley imagine more golfing, less expansive and even more fun. This was the first year for the Jeld-wen to be held down there and I am so glad that they moved it. Next year we are spending the whole week with the kids down there to really enjoy everything they have, white water rafting, biking, gliding, golf, swimming, horseback riding, caving, the list just keeps going. I think I have found one of my favorite getaways in Oregon.

0 comments: